Happy Tuesday! You know what is best about this Tuesday? It’s time for another SUO challenge! Last month we said farewell to our favorite dsp from the last catalog and this week we are saying hello to one of our new favorites. I made this when we were still in preorder and only had a couple from which to choose but I do love this paper…it is so rich looking!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Navy/flower print – 1 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Kraft flower print – 2 1/2 x 3, layer on Night of Navy 2 5/8 x 3 1/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, ad to card front using dimensionals
- Cucumber/Kraft print – 3/4 x 3 3/4, cut into banner, add to card front
- Stamp large flower using Night of Navy on Pink Flamingo, small flower using Night of Navy on Watermelon Wonder, and Night of Navy on Cucumber Crush, cut out, later and add to card front.
- Add Daffodil Delight Enamel dots to the centers of flowers to finish off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Love and Affections|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Affectionately Yours dsp|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Brights Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!