Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop and week 3 of our showcasing the NEW incolors (LOVE!!!) This week we are doing Emerald Envy. You all know how I just LOVE CAS cards and here is a CAS card for you…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/3, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival and add to card front using dimensionals
- Emerald Envy Envelope paper – 4 1/2 x 2 7/8 – cut this into 4 pieces – 1 1/2, 1 1/4, 1 , 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out large flourish and add using dimensionals…REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SMALL think pieces of dimensionals!
- Add some Emerald Envy Enamel hearts to finish off
How cool and SIMPLE is this!
Speaking of simple…did you know the Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Session is now open? Yes…it is TRUE!
* Each month’s $8.95 US session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp meetings!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Incolor Envelope dsp|
|Other:||Flourish Thinlits, Incolor Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!