Here it is again another Thursday and a very cool sketch challenge for Create with Connie and Mary!
As soon as I saw the sketch I immediate thought of the new Pop of Pink Specialty dsp (and take a look at Lisa Martz’s card…she thought the same thing too!) I love the ‘happy’ look of this card and it would be perfect for the pink lovin’ person in your world!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Black/Heart print – two 2 x 2 pieces, round corners and add front, trim off edges
- Melon Mambo/white stripe print – two 2 x 2 pieces, round corners and add to card front, trim off edges
- Gold Foil – cut out ‘happy’ and add to card front
- Stamp banner on Whisper White using Versamark and gold emboss, cut our and add using dimensionals
- Add some gold sequins to finish off.
How happy is this! And happy is the Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Session is not open.
* Each month’s $8.95 US session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp meetings!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now and to check out all the cool design team ideas!
check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Set(s):||Time of Year (hostess)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pop of Pink Specialty dsp, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Corner Rounder, Hello You Thinlits, Neutral Sequins, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!