Do you LOVE this cute little set? I LOVE this cute little set!
I needed a card for my craft group and REALLY wanted to use this set. So I get out my stuff and start working on a designing my card and DANG…my PUNCH BROKE!
Well…I wanted to use this set anyway, so we just went to plan B. I think it turned out REALLY cute but still nice and simple. I think it could be a fun card for a guy too!
This is also for the CASOLOGY challenge – masculine!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4
- Tangerine Tango – 1/4 x 3 3/4 add to card front
- Diagonal Pool Party strip (A Little Foxy) – 1/2 x 3 add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp tree using Garden Green and Early Espresso, cut out and add to card front
- Stamp tree stump using Basic Grey Archival, cut out and add to card front
- Stamp fox using Tangerine Tango, face and legs using Basic Black Archival, cut out and add to card front.
So…whatcha think? I think it turned out CUTE!
You know NOW is still a GREAT time to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Session!
* Each month’s $8.95 US session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp meetings!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Foxy Friends, Thoughtful Banners|
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, A Little Foxy dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Basic Grey Archival, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, Early Espresso|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!