Do you LOVE the new Flourishing Phrases set and Flourishing Thinlits? I do. I mean I LOVE these! Often I will just like the set or just like the thinlits but on this one…LOVE them BOTH! This was also what I used this month (June) for my Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Session Card Set. LOVE!
Since I was working on my card set for Create, I had some ‘extra pieces’ sitting on top of my desk and you know me…I just HAD to use up those pieces on a card. (HINT: for my Create card set I paired up this set with the Playful Palette dsp!)
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Rich Razzleberry – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8
- Mint Macaron – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using Rich Razzleberry, layer onto Rich Razzleberry piece and add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – cut out large flourish and add to card front
- Stamp flower in Sweet Sugarplum and cut out, stamp flower using Rich Razzleberry, cut out small flower, add using dimensional and add flower using dimensionals
- Add some Sweet Sugarplum enamel hearts to center of flower to finish off
And to get more idea with this set (and FOUR other FANTASTIC ideas)…
subscribe t0 the Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Session!
* Each month’s $8.95 US session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp meetings!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla,Rich Razzleberry, Min Macaron|
|Ink:||Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum|
|Other:||Flourishing Thinlits, Incolor Enamel Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!