I LOVE to ‘collect’ sketch ideas and when I’m sort of stuck, I like to use the sketches to get me ‘jump started’. My favorite kind of sketches though are CAS ones (I know…SHOCKER!)
One of the sites that I just LOVE their sketches (even though I don’t always have time to play along) is CASE this Sketch. The also have CAS designs but they tend to be very different. Anyway, awhile back I saved this sketch and it turned out being PERFECT to showcase the new incolors and this fun new set…Playful Backgrounds.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Confetti Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, ink stamp using Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Peek-a-boo Peach, Emerald Envy and Dapper Demin markers and stamp, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 1 5/8, add to card front
- Add one of each color of the incolor enamel stars to finish off
Now how fun is that? And speaking of fun…
the Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Session is now open!
* Each month’s $8.95 US session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp meetings!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Flourishing Phrases, Playful Backgrounds|
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Peek-a-b00 Peach, Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim|
|Other:||Confetti Embossing Folder, Incolor Enamel Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!