Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop and week 2 of our showcasing the NEW incolors (LOVE!!!) This week we are doing Flirty Flamingo! What a FUN color! Of course since FLAMINGO is in the name of the color, I just HAD to use a FLAMINGO for my card!
Yep…it is PINK! I paired it with Night of Navy for a fun look! Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 3 3/4, layer onto Night of Navy 3 7/8 x 3 7/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Flirty Flamingo Envelope dsp – 3 pieces 1 1/8 x 2 1/2, round upper left corner of the top one and bottom left corner of the bottom one, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 5/8 x 2 7/8, stamp flamingo using Flirty Flamingo and greeting using Night of Navy, layer onto Night of Navy 2 3/4 x 3, add using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – 3/4″ circle
- Silver Glimmer – 3/4″ circle and 1/2″ circle
- Flirty Flamingo – 1/2″ circle…all all under the flamingo panel
- Add some Flirty Flamingo enamel hearts to finish it off.
Did you know that it is today is the day for the Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Session to open? Yes…it is TRUE!
* Each month’s $8.95 US session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp meetings!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Pop of Paradise|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy|
|Ink:||Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Corner Rounder, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Incolor Enamel Accents, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!