Hello everyone! It is time for another FUN challenge for the SUO challenge team. This time our very talented design team is taking on ‘Summer Celebrations’.
Well…as soon as I saw the challenge I thought of Independence Day (July 4th) and KNEW I was going to use the wavy lines of the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits as a sort of ‘flag’ look so that is what I went with!
I thought this turned out to be a nice CAS (clean and simple) card. Although it LOOKS like it is a tall and skinny card it really is a normal size one because of the ‘hangy over’ pieces.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/4, run the top 2/3s though the Star Embossing Folder and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Real Red – cut out the wavy lines from the Swirly Scribbles thinlit, trim to 4 1/4 and add to card front hanging over the edges
- Silver Glimmer – cut our star, add using dimensionals
- Dappy Denim – put out star frame, add using dimensionals
- Dappy Denim – stamp frame using Versamark and white emboss, stamp greeting using Versamark and white emboss, cut out (I don’t have the new punch) and add using Dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Dapper Denim, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Star Framelits, Stars Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!