Welcome to another fun Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! And happy June to you! Oh…it’s NEW CATALOG time and we are all just LOVIN’ IT! For the month of June we are going to be featuring the new in-colors! WOO HOO!!! I absolutely LOVE this. First up…Peek-a-boo Peach!
I decided instead of doing a monochromatic card I would just have the main color be the Peek-a-boo Peach. Here’s the details…
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 folded
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 3 3/4 x 5
- Playful Palette dsp (Peach print) – 1 x 3 3/4, add to panel
- Add Peek-a-boo Peach ribbon to panel
- Cut out swirly/leaf image (I used shimmery white cardstock) and add to panel
- Stamp greeting using Cajun Craze, then add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp leaves in Emerald Envy, cut out and add
- Stamp flower using Cajun Craze on Cajun Craze, cut out and add to card front
- Stamp banner using Emerald Envy on Whisper White, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to center of flowers to finish off
|Set(s):||Swirly Bird, Time of Year (Hostess)|
|Paper:||Shimmery White, Peek-a-boo Peach, Cajun Crze, Playful Palette dsp|
|Ink:||Emerald Envy, Cajun Craze|
|Other:||Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Peek-a-boo Peach Ruched Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!