Happy June and happy Thursday everyone! WOW…summer is HERE! (And it always go by soooo quickly!)
We have a fun sketch for you this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. I had bought this set (Pop of Paradise) on a whim because I just wanted some NEW RUBBER! I don’t have a thing for flamingos or anything but I have to say…I am having so much fun with this set! I’ve paired it up with Time of Year hostess set.
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Blushing Bride – 5 1/4 x 4, run through the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder and add to card front.
- Affectionately Yours dsp – 5 x 1 1/2, cut into banner on both ends add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 2 1/4 x 3 1/4, layer on Cucumber Crush 2 3/8 x 3 3/8 add to card front
- Stamp flamingo using Flirty Flamingo and Night of Navy, cut out, stamp wing using Blushing Bride, cut out and add to flamingo then to card front
- Stamp heart using Watermelon Wonder, cut out, add using dimensionals
- Stamp banner using Night of Navy, cut out, add using dimensionals
So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Set(s):||Pop of Paradise, Time of Year (hostess)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Cucumber Crush, Affectionately Yours dsp|
|Ink:||Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!