Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! Can you believe it? It’s the LAST Saturday in May! WOW!!! The theme this week is ‘Fly Away’…things that fly and of course I had to do a butterfly.
I just LOVE the ‘swishy’ images in the new Painter’s Palette set and knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do for this challenge!
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/8 x 5 1/2, stamp greeting using Basic Black and Emerald Envy, largest swish in Peekaboo Peach, medium swish in Flirty Flamigo and smallest swish in Sweet Sugarplum
- Playful Palette dsp – 5/8 x 5 1/2, add to back of Vanilla panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to left side of panel
- Basic Black – cut out smallest Bold Butterfly, add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
It’s not too late to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary May Mini Session!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sets we will be using for the May Mini Session:
- Swirly Bird Bundle
- Painter’s Palette
- Confetti Celebration
- Pop of Paradise
- Gift of Love
So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today! The session is open and all projects are there! And while you are there check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Playful Palette dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum|
|Other:||Bold Butterfly Thinlets, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!