Well can you believe it…it’s another Thursday and so it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Last week I used my new set, Pop of Paradise, and had such fun with it, I thought I’d use it again for a totally different look! The color challenge is Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Mint Macaron. I like the soft colors on this…a TOTALLY different look from last week.
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 5 x 3 3/4 layer onto Smoky Slate – 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 add to card front.
- Blushing Bride – 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- So Saffron – cut out using oval, then cut using Sunburst Thinlit, cut off a couple of the ‘rays’ then add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp leaves using Mint Macaron, cut out and add to card front.
- Stamp flamingo using Blushing Bride, cut out add using dimensionals
- Stamp banner using Basic Grey, cut out and add using dimensionals
This was one of those fun cards where really it is just about the stamping!
Are you looking for some other fun ideas for the demo pre-order items?
Then the Create with Connie and Mary May Mini Session is just for you!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sets we will be using for the May Mini Session:
- Swirly Bird Bundle
- Painter’s Palette
- Confetti Celebration
- Pop of Paradise
- Gift of Love
So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today! The session is open and all projects are there! And while you are there check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Set(s):||Pop of Paradise|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Oval Framelits, Sunburst Thinlet, , Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!