Happy Tuesday! WOW…it’s our last SUO challenge for May and the LAST ONE for this catalog!
This time our theme is Weddings. I decided it would be fun to the use the Rose Garden thinlit and Rose Wonder set for this…pretty wedding sentiment in the set. My problem was the main thinlit was a little too big for what I want to do so what I did was did the rose (from the big thinlit in Blushing Bride then did two of the single leaves in Mint Macaron, cut them separate then layered behind the rose trimming it off. I do like the way it turned out.
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 5 1/2 x 11 folded
- Blushing Bride – 4 x 5 1/4, run through butterfly embossing folder
- Mint/White dotted print – Birthday Bouquet dsp – 3/4 x 5 1/2, lay on panel at an angle, trim edges
- Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon , add on strip securing end in back of panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out Lots of Labels framelit, stamp greeting using Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron, add label to card front using dimensionals
- Add rose (how to make it above)
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Birthday Bouquet dsp|
|Ink:||Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Rose Gardent Thinlits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Silve 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Butterfly Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!