Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! Can you believe it…the current catalog is almost finished! There are some really get sets that are retiring and the design team is going to feature retiring sets. I decided to pick one I really didn’t use enough – Serene Silhouettes!
Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Watermelon Wonder – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, round top left corner and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 4 7/8 x 3 3/4, round top left corner; stamp leaves using Mint Macaron, flower stem in Basic Black Archival, flowers in Watermelon Wonder. Cut panel from the top, 3/4″ panel, then a 1 1/4″ panel and leave the rest on for the bottom panel, add each panel to the card front using dimensionals
- Punch out 5 Flirty Flamingo flower with the Itty Bitty Accents punch, add using glue dots
- Mint Macaron – 1 5/8 x 1/2, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival, cut into banner and add using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to flower centers and on panels to finish off.
I really like this set featuring incolors and I LOVE how the new Flirty Flamingo works with Watermelon Wonder (and Blushing Bride too!).
So…have you subscribed to the Create with Connie and Mary May Mini Session? We are featuring ideas made with the demo pre-0rder items!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sets we will be using for the May Mini Session:
- Swirly Bird Bundle
- Painter’s Palette
- Confetti Celebration
- Pop of Paradise
- Gift of Love
So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today! The session is open and all projects are there!
|Set(s):||Summer Silhouettes, Perfect Pairs|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Corner Rounder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!