Happy Thursday everyone! Oh…I have NEW STUFF!!! I LOVE NEW STUFF!!! And since it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…this week a FUN sketch challenge…I decided to pull out my new stuff and have some FUN!
Now…I’m not a big ‘flamingo’ person, but when I say this set I just KNEW I’d have fun playing with it. And I have to say…it really is a fun set! I paired it with the new dsp Pop of Pink.
Here’s the details…
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Heart/black print – 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 then cut into 3 strips – 1″, 3/4″, 1/2″, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Melon Mambo and Basic Black.
- Gold Foil – 1/2 x 4 1/4 – cut 2, add behind Whisper White paneld then add to card front
- Stamp leaves using Versamark on Whisper White and Gold Emboss, cut out and add to card front
- Stamp flamingo using Melon Mambo, cut out and add using dimensionals.
Are you looking for some good ideas for new stuff? Create with Connie and Mary May Mini Session is for you!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sets we will be using for the May Mini Session:
- Swirly Bird Bundle
- Painter’s Palette
- Confetti Celebration
- Pop of Paradise
- Gift of Love
So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today! The session is open and all projects are there! And while you are there check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Set(s):||Pop of Paradise|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pop of Pink dsp, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Versamark|
|Other:||Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!