Okay…time for a story. Back on Tuesday, I posted this card for the SUO challenge. I just LOVE my sunflower.
So…I needed to come up with some ideas for my stamping group and I just didn’t have a lot of time. Well, I decided to make that card (from the SUO challenge) with my ladies. Well…I was looking around for the dsp for that card and didn’t have enough for my little group, so I had to come up with a ‘plan b’. Anyway, I’m running out of time so to make this card I pulled the flower off the other card and just made up a new base – sometimes you just have to recycle to make it work!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Shine On Specialty paper (raindrop print) – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, add strip of Silver Foil – 5/8 x 5 1/2, add behind raindrop paper, add panel to card front
- Pick two different circle framelits – cut the So Saffron with the larger one and Crushed Curry with the smaller one, then cut out both using the Sunburst Thinlit. Bend up ‘petals’ and layer
- Stamp greeting on Chocolate Chip using Versamark, white emboss and punch out with the 1 1/2″ circle punch, add to center of ‘flower’ using dimensionals
- Punch out leaves from Mossy Meadow using the Festive Flower Builder Punch, add to back of ‘flower’ and add flower to card front.
Yep another QUICK and EASY card! Gotta love it! And since we are on quick and easy…it’s quick and easy to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary May Mini Session.
Are you looking for some GREAT ideas using items from the demo pre-order? If so, this is the place.
Sets we will be using for the May Mini Session:
- Swirly Bird Bundle
- Painter’s Palette
- Confetti Celebration
- Pop of Paradise
- Gift of Love
Sign up for both May and June and get a wonderful bonus project create by the very talented Connie!
So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today! The session is open and all projects are there!
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Chocolate Chip, Shine On Specialty dsp, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Circle Framelits, Sunburst Thinlit, Festive Flower Punch, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!