Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! I just always like the Saturday Blog Hop…what great inspiration from the Design Team. The theme this week is “Color Me Happy” – images that need coloring. Okay…NOT my best thing to do!
I do like this flower image that is in the Hostess set but still…not all that great with the coloring part! Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Blushing Bride – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, run through the butterfly folder, layer strip of Birthday Bouquet dsp (5/8 x 5 1/2) under panel then add piece of Dazzling Glimmer paper (1/9 x 5 1/2) on the top. Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Watermelon Wonder – 1/2 x 4 3/4, cut on diagonal and add to card front
- Mint Macaron – 1/8 x 5 1/8, cut on diagonal and add to card front
- Shimmery White – cut out using Lots of Label Framelit, stamp flower using Basic Black Archival, color using Aquapainter and Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron markers, add to card front using dimensionals
- Mint Macaron – stamp banner and greeting using Basic Black Archival then punch out with the Duet Banner Punch, add using dimensionals
Did you know that the Create with Connie and Mary May Mini Session is now open? No…really it is!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sets we will be using for the May Mini Session:
- Swirly Bird Bundle
- Painter’s Palette
- Confetti Celebration
- Pop of Paradise
- Gift of Love
So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today! The session is open and all projects are there!
|Set(s):||Best Thoughts, Thoughtful Banners|
|Paper:||Shimmery White, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Birthday Bouquet, Dazzling Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Butterfly Embossing Folder, Lots of Labels Framelits, Duet Banner Punch, AquaPainter, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!