So I had my group of stampers meeting and we always make two cards. Well, school has been a bear lately and between that and a nasty cold, I really hadn’t had any time to stamp (GASP!!!)
When it happens that I’m just super busy and have to come up with an idea quick…I always turn to two things…clean and simple and find things already cut out on the top of my desk…there’s ALWAYS plenty of inspiration there. I had this cool leaf already cut out and in my discard pile so that was the start of my card.
Here’s the details…
- Tip Top Taupe – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to left side of card front
- Tip Top Taupe – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, stamp the splotch from Gorgeous Grunge using Tip Taupe Taupe
- Lost Lagoon Marble print (Going Places) – 5/8 x 5 1/2, add behind panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – cut out just the larger leaf from the large Rose Garden Thinlit, add using a glue dot
- Lost Lagoon – stamp banner using Tip Top Taupe and greeting using Basic Black Archival, punch out using the Duet Banners punch and add using dimensionals.
Yep…it is as simple as that! And speaking of simple…it is SOOO simple to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary May Mini Session and get 5 Fabulous ideas for the demo pre-order items! Subscribe to BOTH May and June now and get a cool bonus project designed by Connie!
Sets we will be using for the May Mini Session:
- Swirly Bird Bundle
- Painter’s Palette
- Confetti Celebration
- Pop of Paradise
- Gift of Love
So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today! The session is open and all projects are there!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Tip Top Taupe, Lost Lagoon, Going Places dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Tip Top Taupe|
|Other:||Rose Garden Thinlet, Duet Banners Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!