Happy Thursday everyone! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and boy do we have a FUN color challenge for you! I had made this card for my April card class and loved the colors so much, we used them for the color challenge. My husband and I have been watching a lot of DIY home improvements and these color remind me of all the remodeled homes! LOL!!! Aren’t these GREAT colors…Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Kraft (or Crumb Cake)?
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smokey Slate – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, wrap around a piece of the Smoky Chevron Ribbon, add panel to card using dimensionals
- Kraft Corrugated paper – 2 x4. Add piece of the Love Blossoms dsp (1 x 2) to bottom, punch top using the Scallop Tag Topper and round bottom corners
- Basic Grey – 1/8 x 2, add to tag
- Crumb Cake slash print – two pieces 1/2 x 1 3/4, cut on diagonal, add to slot at top, add tag to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out teapot, add to tag
- Basic Grey – cut out spoon, add to tab
- Basic Grey – cut out steam ‘heart’, add to card front
- Kraft – punch out 1 1/4 Scallop Circle, add to tea pot
- Smoky Slate – stamp greeting using Basic Grey, punch with 1″ Circle Punch, add to card front.
How cool is that!
And speaking of cool…did you know that the Create with Connie and Mary May Mini Session has just been released and features ALL NEW stuff that demos can get on pre-order? No…really it is true!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sets we will be using for the May Mini Session:
- Swirly Bird Bundle
- Painter’s Palette
- Confetti Celebration
- Pop of Paradise
- Gift of Love
So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today! The session is open and all projects are there! And while you are there check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Set(s):||A Nice Cuppa|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Kraft, Love Blossoms dsp Paper Stack, Corrugated Paper|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival|
|Other:||Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Scallop Tag Topper, Corner Rounder, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, Cups and Kettles Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!