It’s not long now until the NEW CATALOG stuff is available so this time for the SUO Challenge we are saying good-bye to our favorite retiring paper! I knew exactly what I was going to do.
I had made this ‘flower’ from the Sunburst Thinlit actually a couple months ago and it was (you guessed it) sitting on top of my desk. It was just waiting for a perfect project to use it with and I think it works PERFECTLY with this great English Garden dsp.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Diagonal stripe dsp – 4 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to top of card base
- Flower print – 4 1/4 x 1 3/4, add to bottom of card base, round corners
- Chocolate Chip – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card base
- Pick two different circle framelits – cut the So Saffron with the larger one and Hello Honey with the smaller one, then cut out both using the Sunburst Thinlit. Bend up ‘petals’ and layer
- Stamp greeting on Chocolate Chip using Versamark, white emboss and punch out with the 1 1/2″ circle punch, add to center of ‘flower’ using dimensionals
- Punch out leaves from Mossy Meadow using the Festive Flower Builder Punch, add to back of ‘flower’ and add flower to card front.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Chocolate Chip, English Garden dsp|
|Other:||Sunburst Thinlits, Circle Framelits, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, Festive Flower Builder Punch, Corner Rounder, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!