Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! And happy 1st Saturday in May! We have a fun treat for you today…For a Special Lady…so mother’s day, or a special female person in your life. Although I’m out of mom’s this would work for either a mom or any special female!
I have to say…I was TOTALLY inspired by that piece of dsp from the NEW Playful Palette dsp paper stack! LOVE!!!!
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Dotted printed (Playful Palette dsp stack) – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, layer on dsp print and add to card front using dimensionals
- Sweet Sugarplum – 1/2 x 5 1/4 – add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out 2 of the longer leaves, add to card front
- Emerald Envy – Cut out 2 of just the leaf part of the large rose/leaf thinlet, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp frame using Basic Black Archival, ink greeting using Sweet Sugarplum and Emerald Envy markers, stamp inside frame and cut out using thinliet, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Basic Pearls (I know…can you BELIEVE I’m actually using PEARLS!!!) to finish off.
Make sure you head over to Create with Connie and Mary….registration is OPEN for the Create with Connie and Mary May Mini Session featuring NEW STUFF!!!!!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy, Playful Palette dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy|
|Other:||Rose Garden Thinlets, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!