Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! This month the design team is going to be saying good-bye to the incolors that will be retiring with this catalog. Each week we will feature a different color. And our last color…Tangelo Twist!
How fun is that! The Blossom Bunch Punch just makes making layered flowers (with or with the set) sooooo easy!
Here’s the details…
- Tangelo Twist – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whsiper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Black/White print – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to white panel
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to white panel
- Stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival
- Tangelo Twist – punch out Blossom Bunch Punch 3 times, layer and add to card front
- Add Basic Rhinestone to center of each flower
|Set(s):||Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Everyday Chic dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival|
|Other:||Blossom Bunch Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!