It’s Thursday once again and it’s time for the last Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge for April (woo hoo…next week is FINALS WEEK!!!). We have a great color challenge for you – Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate. They are such pretty colors together!
I knew as soon as I sat down to make a card that I wanted to use Cups and Kettles. Going to really miss these fun framelits! Wish they were staying!
Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Night of Navy dsp – 2 x 5 1/4, ad to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting using Calypso Coral
- Night of Navy – 1/4 x 2 3/4, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – cut out teach pot, cut the squiggles using Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, add to teapot then add teapot to card front
- Calypso Coral and Night of Navy – punch out flowers using Itty Bitty Accents punch, add to card front
- Calypso Coral – cut out ‘steam heart’, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – 5/8 x 1 1/4, cut into banner
- Night of Navy print – 3/4 x 1 1/8, cut into a banner, layer with other banner and add to card fornt
- Calypso Coral – 1/8 x 7/8 add above banners
- Add White Baker’s Twine to teapot charm add to panel then add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to the centers of flowers to finish off
How fun is that!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Regal dsp Paper Stack|
|Other:||Cups and Kettles Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Have a Cuppa Embellishments, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!