Can you believe it? It is another Tuesday and time for another SUO Challenge! WOO HOO!!! Our theme for this challenge is Congratulations – including graduation. PERFECT for this time of year.
Now this might not look very much like a traditional ‘congratulations’ card…okay it doesn’t say CONGRATULATIONS…but I needed a card for a friend from work who will be finishing up her Master’s Degree in just a couple days and I thought this would be PERFECT for her!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded, run through Butterfly embossing folder
- Melon Mambo – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front on an angle using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, cut out Botanical Builders flower, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival, color using Pear Pizzazz and Melon Mambo markers. add to card front.
- Bend petals of flower and add to card front, add Melon Mambo button to the center of flower, tie bow in piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine and add to button.
- Use framelit to cut out 3 Melon Mambo small flowers, add to card front, add Perfect Accents to centers of each flower.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Melon Mambo|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo|
|Other:||Botanical Builder Thinlets, Brights Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twiine, Butterfly Embossing folder, Perfect Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!