Well…here it is another Thursday so time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. And what do we have for you? Well we have a FABULOUS sketch challenge! Oh…and I LOVE this one!
So this is the second card I made for this challenge. I made the first one and it was okay but I can’t say that I loved it so I thought I do another one. And yep..this one I LOVE! I’ve been doing a number of monochromatic cards for the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop and it REALLY worked for this sketch.
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mint Macaron – 3 3/4 x 5
- Whisper White – Cut out a frame by layering 2 square framelits, add to panel and stamp greeting using Basic Grey Archival, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp leaves using Mint Macaron 2 times, cut out and add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out small and large butterflies, layer and add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
|Set(s):||Kinda Eclectic, Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Square Framelits, Bold Butterfly Thinlets, Butterflies Thinlets, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!