Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! This month the design team is going to be saying good-bye to the incolors that will be retiring with this catalog. Each week we will feature a different color. The third color up…Mossy Meadow.
I have to say this ended up being one of those cards I was just tickled with when it was done. I’ve been trying to do ‘monochromatic’ themes (although that is not part of the challenge) for the farewell to incolor cards and this one just so is me!
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – TWO strips 1 x 5 1/2, run through the Softly Falling embossing solder and add to each side of card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp greeting using Versamark and gold emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Mossy Meadow print (Botanical Garden dsp – 4 x 1/2, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Stamp leaf image 3 times using Mossy Meadow on Very Vanilla, cut out and add to card front
- Add Basic Gold Metal Button using Glue Dots
- Tie Bow in Ivory Thick Twine – add to button to finish off
It’s time for the April Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session! We have such FUN projects for you this month!
As with all sessions we have 3 GREAT card sets for you AND 2 3D projects. We have focused our projects on sets from the Occasions Mini!
Sets we will be using for the April Mini Session:
- Bear Hugs
- A Nice Cuppa
- Helping Me Grow
- Suite Sayings
- Timeless Textures
Head over to the Create with Connie and Mary site to learn more and subscribe!
|Set(s):||Kinda Eclectic, Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Botanical Gardens dsp, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Mossy Meadow, Versamark|
|Other:||Softy Falling Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Basic Gold Metal Buttons, Ivory Thick Twine, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to Create with Connie and Mary site to learn more about our upcoming APRIL Mini Session or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!