Happy Thursday everyone! It’s time for another great Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and today…a FABULOUS color challenge – Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon, and Soft Suede…oh these are soooo pretty together!
Have you ever noticed I like clean and simple cards? LOL!!! I bet you have! They really are the my very favorite. when trying to decide what I wanted to do for the great colors this week, I decided to keep it nice and simple and just let the colors shine!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon and Soft Suede
- Lost Lagoon – 3 1/8 x 4 3/8, layer on white panel and add using dimensionals
- Soft Suede – punch 1″ circle, cut in half then cut of bottom to make flat
- Stamp flower 3 times in Lost Lagoon, stem 3 times in Mint Macaron, cut out, layer together behind the Soft Suede piece and add using dimensionals
- Add Soft Suede Candy Dots to center of each flower to finish it off
The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session is now open! WOO HOO!!! Yes…it’s TRUE! Here’s the details…
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we will be using for the April Mini Session:
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Lost Lagoon, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||1″ circle Punch, Neutrals Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!