Boy…I didn’t think I was going to get any time to stamp this weekend but I had time for one quick, simple card. School is whooping me! I am working on a major course rewrite that has to go live summary (mid-May). Then there was a going to be a problem with getting it loaded into all the shell with the 1 week between terms but then our distance learning department is using my class to test a new version of our system so I’m going to get some help in building my website! YAY!!! Bad news though…I must have the course ready to go in 2 weeks! EEEK!!! I have spent ALL weekend (and I’m talking probably 10 hours minimum each day) working on this. Fortunately I’ve been working throughout the term so I did have SOME already done!
But…on to my card! On Tuesday I saw that casology challenge was ‘sprout’. Hmm…what to do with that. I was using this cute little flower for another card I worked on and thought it would be good for the challenge. This actually started as a white on white card but sort of grew from there! That ever happen to you! Not totally a CAS card but still VERY simple!
Here’s the details…
- Kraft – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Kraft – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, run through the Softly Falling folder
- Daffodil Delight diagonal stripe 5/8 x 4 1/4 – cut two, add behind panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp stem/leaves using Pear Pizzazz, make ‘grass’ using Pear Pizzazz Marker, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival, punch out using the Note Tag punch. Add piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon using Handheld stapler, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp flower using Daffodil Delight, cut out, add to card front. Add Basic Black Candy Dot to center to finish off.
Did you know that tomorrow (Monday) Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session opens? Well…it’s TRUE! Here’s the details…
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we will be using for the April Mini Session:
|Set(s):||Flower Patch, Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Kraft, Brights dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon, Handheld Stapler, Neutrals Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!