Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! This month the design team is going to be saying good-bye to the incolors that will be retiring with this catalog. Each week we will feature a different color. Second color up…Hello Honey.
Yes…A LOT of rhinestones were used on this! I seldom use the strips of rhinestones that come on the sheet but they were perfect for this!
Here’s the details…
- Hello Honey – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
- Hello Honey print (Botanical Gardens dsp) – 3 3/4 x 5, cut using Sunburst Thinlit add to Whisper White panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add strips of Basic Rhinestones
- Whisper White – use different size circles to make a template for the clouds then cut out the cloud image
- Stamp greeting using Hello Honey and Basic Grey, add to card front using dimensionals
- Hello Honey – cut out butterfly, add to card front
- Add some additional rhinestones to finish off.
It’s time for the April Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session! We have such FUN projects for you this month!
As with all sessions we have 3 GREAT card sets for you AND 2 3D projects. We have focused our projects on sets from the Occasions Mini!
Sets we will be using for the April Mini Session:
- Bear Hugs
- A Nice Cuppa
- Helping Me Grow
- Suite Sayings
- Timeless Textures
Head over to the Create with Connie and Mary site to learn more and subscribe!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Hello Honey|
|Ink:||Hello Honey, Basic Grey|
|Other:||Various size circle punches, Bold Butterfly Thinlets, Sunburst Thinlet, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to Create with Connie and Mary site to learn more about our upcoming APRIL Mini Session or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!