Well, it’s Thursday again and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week we have a fun sketch challenge for you.
Okay I have a confession to make. I designed the sketch for this week and I had made this card for my March Card Class and liked it so much, I made it into the sketch! Don’t you just LOVE when a plan comes together like this? So I ended up a card for my card class AND a sketch for Create with Connie and Mary! It’s a two-fer!
Here’s the details…
- Mossy Meadow – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, round bottom right corners
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, round bottom right corner, runner through Large Dotted Folder add to card front
- Pear Print (Farmer’s Market dsp) – 3 x 3 1/4, round corners, add to card ront
- Gingham Print (Farmer’s Market dsp) – 1 1/2 x 4 1/2, cut banner both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Soft Suede – 1/4 x 4 3/4, cut on slant both ends, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 2 3/8 x 2 3/4, round corners, stamp pear in Hello Honey, stem and greeting in Soft Suede, leaf in Mossy Meadow, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a couple Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Apple of My Eye|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Farmer’s Market dsp|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey|
|Other:||Large Dotted Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!