Boy…it won’t be too long now until the Stampin’ Up! retirement list comes out. I know I will be losing many…that happens to me every year. But I know FOR SURE that the Sprinkles of Life (the RMHC set) will retire as these only stay around for a year. I don’t know about you I LOVE the set this year! I LOVE that it has a matching punch (and LOVE the punch!) and LOVE how well it works with the Sunburst thinlet (and you KNOW I LOVE that!)
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- So Saffron – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, run through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Whisper White – used different sized punches to make the ‘clouds’, trace on Whisper White and cut out. Add one to the So Saffron panel and trim edges.
- Crushed Curry – cut out oval shape then the Sunburst Thinklet, stamp the line of dots in Basic Grey Archival, add to card front
- Add second Whisper White Cloud using dimensionals then add panel to card front.
- Stamp cloud 3 times using Basic Grey Archival on Smoky Slate, punch out using Tree Builder Punch, add to card front.
- So Saffron – 3/8 x 2 3/4, stamp top line only of greeting using Basic Grey Archival, cut into banner on both ends and add to card front.
- Add some small Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Did you know it is time for the April Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session?
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we will be using for the April Mini Session:
|Set(s):||Sprinkles of Life, Sunburst Sayings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival|
|Other:||Sunburst Thinlet, Tree Builder Punch, Various Sized Circle Punches, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!