I do love to CASE cards…no really I do! Sometimes I’m just super busy with school and REALLY want to stamp but am just not feeling all that creative. So…CASING to the rescue!
I’ve seen a couple cards like this on Pinterest (is there any other source of inspiration?) but I did change up several things on it.
We did this as a make and take at my craft group and I think it turned out cute. I like the added second color of Tempting Turquoise!
Here’s the Details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Sunburst Thinlit (LOVE THIS) and add using dimensionals
- Cucumber Crisp Striped Envelope paper – 2 x 4, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1 1/2 x 3 5/8, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
- Whisper White – 7/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Cucumber Crisp and Tempting Turquoise markers, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Punch out large balloon in Tempting Turquoise and small on in Cucumber Crisp, use White Get Pen to add details, add pieces of White Baker’s Twine behind balloons, layer and add using dimensionals
You do you know what else is super easy and just SWEET? Subscribing to the Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session!
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we will be using for the April Mini Session:
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Cucumber Crisp, In-color Envelope paper|
|Ink:||Tempting Turquoise, Cucumber Crisp|
|Other:||Sunburst Thinlet, Balloon Duo Punch, White Gel Pen, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!