Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! This month the design team is going to be saying good-bye to the incolors that will be retiring with this catalog. Each week we will feature a different color. First color up…Lost Lagoon.
I decided for my card to go monochromatic and just use Lost Lagoon and white. I thought it ended up turning out pretty good!
Here’s the details…
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp ‘lace border’ using Lost Lagoon
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through the Butterfly folder, add to card front
- Lost Lagoon – 1/4 x 2 1/2, cut each end on slant and add to card front
- Stamp cup using Lost Lagoon, cut out using matching framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp the 3 flower image using Lost Lagoon on Whisper White 3 times and punch out with matching punch, add to card front/cup
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 2. stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon, cut into banner on both ends and add using dimensionals
- Add Basic Rhinestones to the center of each flower to finish off.
|Set(s):||Grateful Bunch, A Nice Cuppa|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon|
|Other:||Cups and Kettles Framelits, Blossom Bunch Punch, Butterfly Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to Create with Connie and Mary site to learn more about our upcoming APRIL Mini Session or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!