Happy Thursday everyone! Thursday are just good because it is time another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! They are also such fun and this week we have a cool color challenge!
Today was one of those days were I needed to come up with a ‘quick’ card for today’s challenge so I went with things that were partially done or sitting out on my desk. Yep…so much of my designing comes from whatever is sitting out on my desk. I was inspired by the piece of dsp from the Going Places dsp. Even though this looks like it is a tall in skinny card, because the strip hangs over the end on each side, it really is a standard sized card.
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Lost Lagoon – 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to the bottom of the card
- Sahara/Vanilla Stripe print – 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 add to card front
- Hello Honey – 1/2 x 4 1/4, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Sahara Sand
- Flower – Lost Lagoon, Center – Hello Honey, Dot – Very Vanilla, Leaf Sahara Sand – stamp in Sahara Sand and sponge edges. Layer everything together and add to card front
Yep…that really is all there is to it. it is always great when you can pull something together at the last minute!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out the create design team creations!
|Set(s):||Birthday Blooms, Botanical Blooms|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Sahara Sand, Going Places dsp|
|Other:||Botanical Builder Framelits, 1/4 hole punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!