Well it’s time for another SUO challenge and this time our theme is ‘Cute Critters’. This was another one of those where I wasn’t quite sure what to do with it.
I was looking for a ‘cute critter’ to use on my card and remembered I had those ‘cute’ zoo babies so that made the decision easy for me. After playing around with a couple of them, I finally decided to go simple (I know..SHOCKER!!!) and this is what I ended up with. I think it turned out so fun!
Here’s the details.
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- It’s My Party dsp (Melon Mambo diagonal stripe) – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card base
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp splotch in Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, stamp greeting using Melon Mambo
- Stamp elephant twice in Basic Grey Archival, cut ear out of second one and add to elephant. Add elephant using dimensionals. Add White Candy Dot for elephant eye.
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Crushed Curry – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to Whisper White panel
- Add It’s My Party Enamel Dots to finish it off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Zoo Babies, Gorgeous Grunge, Greatest Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry, It’s My Party dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||It’s My Party Enamel Dots, Neutral Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!