Oh…what a FUN sketch we have for you over at the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! I just LOVE it and had sooooo much fun putting this card together!
On of my FAVORITE products in the Occasions Mini is the Large Number thinlets. What a GREAT size and just so much fun for a birthday card! I decided to pair it up with the Schoolhouse dsp for a fun ‘kid’ birthday card!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Schoolhouse dsp – 1 /2 x 3 3/4, layer Basic Grey strips – 1/2 x 3 1/4 along the top and bottom and add to card front
- Garden Green – 1/4 x 4 1/8, add to card front
- Tangelo Tango – cut out star frame using 2nd and 3rd smallest star, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pacific Point – cut out the number and add using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Basic Grey Archivals
- Punch out striped balloon using smallest balloon and yellow/white striped Schoolhouse paper, add thin strip of Basic Grey behind the balloon and add to card front using dimensionals
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out the create design team creations!
If you are looking for GREAT ideas using the great Occasions Mini product…do we have the Mini Session for you…Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session!
Here’s the information…
March 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US
with a projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
And sign up for both March and April and we have a FUN Bonus project for you! AND boy is this FUN too!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Number of years|
|Paper:||Pool Party, Basic Grey, Garden Green, Tangelo Twist, Schoolhouse dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival|
|Other:||Star Framelits, Large Number Framelits, Balloon Duo Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!