I noticed that the CAS challenge on SCS is to feature lucky or green on your card. Even though St. Patrick’s day is over, I thought it would be fun to do a 4 leaf clover and had the perfect saying from the “And Many More” set for the luck part!
This one really came together quickly using a little heart punch to make the leaves for the 4 leaf clover!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Gold Glimmer Washi Tape (SAB) – add to card base
- Cucumber Crush print – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to right side of card
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, stamp stem from Apple of My Eye set in Cucumber Crush, stamp greeting in Basic Black
- Cucumber Crush print – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to left side of panel, add panel to card front
- To make to of clover – 1/2″ circle (I just used the same print), add some glue dots, punch out 4 hearts (Itty Bitty Accents Punch), fold in half, open up and add to circle, add to card card front.
- Gold Glimmer paper – punch out 1/4″ circle, add to center of clover to finish it off
|Set(s):||And Many More, Apple of My Eye|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry on Top dsp, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Cucumber Crush|
|Other:||1/2″ Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Glimmer Washi, 1/4″ Hole Punch|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!