Oh YAY…it’s Saturday and time for ANOTHER Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! I always LOVE these…short and sweet and VERY inspiring! This week our theme is “Man Up”…cards for the men in our lives! This was one of those that I had a GREAT idea for…but as I played with it…this is what I ended up with and I LOVE it!
How fun is this? And so quick and easy! I will tell you, if you don’t have Timeless Textures you could probably use Gorgeous Grunge or just leave it off…originally I didn’t have any stamping on this and thought…HMMM…maybe I should add some!
Here’ s the details
- Basic Black – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Tangelo Twist – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to right side of card
- Tip Top Taupe – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, stamp the blocky image using Tip Top Taupe and the dots in Tangelo Twist and Basic Black
- Tangelo Twist/White Diagonal Strip (Schoolhouse dsp) – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind the Tip Top Taupe panel and add to the card front
- Basic Black – punch out 6 chevrons using the Chevron Border Punch, add to card front
- Tangelo Twist – cut out star frame using the two smallest Star Framelits, add to card front
- Expressions Natural Elements – add Celebrate to the card front to finish off!
|Paper:||Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Tangelo Twist, Schoolhouse dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Tangelo Twist|
|Other:||Chevron Border Punch, Star Framelits, Expressions Natural Elements|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!