Well…it’s time again for another SUO challenge. Our theme this time is spring! Now…that sounds like a REALLY easy them but I didn’t have anything that said ‘spring’ on it! What’s a girl to do!
I was playing around with a couple different ideas but they weren’t working for me so I decided to go super simple and use daisies. I don’t think these are really spring flowers but I think the ‘feel’ of the card generally is spring and I’m sticking with that!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Black/white dotted – 1 1/8 x 4 1/4x, add to card front
- So Saffron – 3/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Stamp flowers using Basic Black Archival, punch out, add to card front
- Color center of smallest flower using Crushed Curry, add the Crushed Curry It’s My Party Enamel Dots to the centers of the other two flowers
- Stamp greeting using Crushed Curry.
Okay…it really doesn’t get much simpler than that!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Grateful Bunch, Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Neutrals dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Blossom Bunch Punch, It’s My Party Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!