You know…I REALLY liked the sketch challenge for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge this week. This was one of those challenges where I started out with a card, didn’t like it for the challenge then made another card which is what I used for the actual challenge. But I did like this card too so thought I’d share it today!
I think the main reason I wasn’t so happy with this was the base color of the card…Sahara Sand. But…it is a cool card!
Here’s the details…
- Sahara Sand – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- It’s My Party dsp print – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card base
- Silver Glimmer Washi Tape – add to card base
- Whisper White – 2 x 4 3/4, lay on card on an angle, trim ends
- Basic Black – cut out happy add to Whisper White panel
- Stamp BIRTHDAY in Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Melon Mamo, add panel to card front
- Stamp larger balloon in Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, and Melon Mambo, punch out, stamp ‘string’ in Basic Black, cut out, add behind balloons, layer and ad using dimensionasl
- Tie bow in the Black/Melon Mambo Thick Twine and add to balloon strings to finish off.
One nice things about getting ideas is that if you don’t have the actual set or even paper, you can always change things up. That’s the great thing with the ideas from the Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session! And. WE’RE NOW OPEN!
Here’s the information…
March 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US
with a projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
And sign up for both March and April and we have a FUN Bonus project for you! AND boy is this FUN too!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, It’s My Party dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo|
|Other:||Silver Glimmer Washi Tape, Balloon Duo Punch, Hello You Thinlits, Black/Melon Mambo Thick Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!