Well here it is the second Saturday in March and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team for the Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is Easter Treat!
Isn’t he just cute! I decided to build a bunny on the top of the Cutie Pie box and think he turned out so cute!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – cut out two of the Cutie Pie Thinlits, sponge edges with Crumb Cake and put together
- Bunny arms – Whisper White THICK – two extra large ovals, sponge Crumb Cake
- Bunny feet – Whisper White THICK – two extra large ovals and two large Blushing Bride Ovals, sponge with Crumb Cake, layer and add
- Bunny ears – two extra large ovals Whisper White THICK and two large Blushing Bride Ovals, sponge with Crumb Cake, layer
- Bunny head – 2″ circle (I cut two and add one to back after I add ears, sponge using Crumb Cake
- Eyes are 1/2″ circle Tempting Turquoise (cut 2) Whisper White ( 1 and cut in half), sponge Crumb Cake, Basic Black 1/4″ (cut 2), layer add to face, draw month, Blushing Bride Candy dot for nose.
- Layer ears behind circle and cover back with the other 2″ circle, add to triangle box.
- Stamp greeting on Blushing Bride using Basic Black, punch out with Washi Tape punch, add bow clip to to and add using dimensionals.
- Don’t forget to add a tail – 7/8″ Scallop Circle – Blushing Bride, add Crystal Button, add to back of box
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride,|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Basic Black Marker|
|Other:||Extra Large Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, 2″ Circle Punch, 1/2″ Circle punch, 1/4″ hole punch, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Washi Punch, Bow Clip, Subtles Candy Dots, Cutie Pie Thinlits, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!