I was needing a card for my craft group last month and wanted to do one that was simple but eye catching.
I had some of my Blushing Bride Glimmer paper sitting on my desk top and then I just got my new Blossom Bunch Punch so I put the two things together and here’s what I came up with.
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crumb Cake – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and layer on Whisper White 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 add to card front
- Blushing Bride Glimmer – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Blushing Bride – stamp greeting using Soft Suede, punch using large Oval Punch – add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – punch out large and medium flowers, layer and add to card front
- Blushing Bride – 1/2″ circles, add to center of each flower
Guess what is coming soon? If you guessed the Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session…YOU ARE RIGHT!
March 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US
with a projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
And sign up for both March and April and we have a FUN Bonus project for you!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Set(s):||Tin of Cards|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride Glimmer|
|Other:||Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Blossom Bunch Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!