SPRING HAS ARRIVED…well at least with the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team for the Saturday Blog Hop! This week our theme is Happy Easter and I have a fun Easter card for you!
You know…I have to say…I really had no intentions of buying this stamp but then I had decided to use it for my card set for the February Mini Session of Create with Connie and Mary. Since then I’ve used it for a couple of cards (like my baby card for last Saturday’s hop) and have to say…it’s just so dang CUTE!
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival
- Birthday Bouquet dsp – pick 3 prints: confetti – 1 x 3 1/2, Blushing Bride striped – 7/8 x 3 1/2, Mint Macaron dotted – 1 1/4 x 3 1/2; add all to the card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp lamb using Basic Black Archival, cut out using largest tag from the Tags and Labels framelits, color using Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron, add tag to card front
- I punched out two Bitty Banners – Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder, then cut the sides of each on a slant, add to tag
- Tie Whisper White Baker’s Twine in medium Blushing Bride Button, add to tag to finish off
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Birthday Bouquet dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Tags and Labels Framelits, Bitty Banner Punch, Subtles Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!