Do you ever start out with one idea in mind then take a bit of a detour? Yep..that’s what happened to me this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge – a cool color challenge: Hello Honey, Cajun Craze and Basic Black.
Just for the record…this card started out to be a masculine card. See what I mean…I sort of took a detour. I do have to say though…it was a fun trip! LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Hello Honey – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting using Basic Black and Cajun Craze add using dimensionals
- Cajun Craze print (Botanical Gardens dsp) – 3/4 x 3 3/4, cut on slant add
- Hello Honey – 1/4 x 4, cut on slant and add
- Basic Black print (Botanical Gardens dsp) – 3/4 x 3 1/4, cut on slant and add
- Stamp flower in both Hello Honey and Cajun Craze, cut out and add to card front
- Cut out little black piece from Basic Black using Botanical Builders framelits (you can also stamp the crosshatch from the Friends and Flower set if you don’t have this set of framelits), add to center of flower
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
Guess what is coming soon? If you guessed the Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session…YOU ARE RIGHT!
March 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US
with a projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
And sign up for both March and April and we have a FUN Bonus project for you!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
Check out the FABULOUS projects from the Design Team!
|Set(s):||Friends and Flowers, Birthday Blooms|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Hello Honey, Botanical Gardens dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey|
|Other:||Botanical Builders Framelits, Basic Rhinestones Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!