Well…it’s time again for another SUO challenge and we have a fun challenge for you this this…Easter Fun! What what is more fun at Easter than a bunch of Jelly Beans!
Okay…I’ll be honest here…the only reason I got the Balloon Builders set was so I could make Jelly Beans for easy. No really! (Hmm…maybe I’ll need to try to use some of the other stamps too!)
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Mint Macaron Envelop paper – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 1/8 x 4 1/4, stamp ‘jelly beans’ using Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, and Watermelon Wonder, add to card front
- Watermelon Wonder – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Blushing Bride – largest Tags and Labels framelit
- Whisper White – next largest Tags and Labels framelit, stamp jelly bean in Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder, stamp greeting (Easter Lamb) in Basic Grey. Add to Blushing Bride label using dimesnional and then to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Balloon Builders, Easter Lamb|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, In Color Envelope paper|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder|
|Other:||Tags and Labels Framelits, Basic Rhinestons, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!