The casology challenge this week (nothing like waiting until the last minute!) is distress. I just recently got the Timeless Textures stamp set and thought thought that, along with Gorgeous Grunge, would make a perfect ‘distress’ card.
I just need to point out…I do have days like this that Oops…Sorry cards are just what I need – LOL!!! I am just a master KLUTZ!!! Just ask my DH…he’ll tell you!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Red/White diagonal strip – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add do card base
- Crumb Cake – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp the 2 ‘splatter’ images from Gorgeous Grunge using Crumb Cake, stamp the cup rings using Soft Suede, stamp OOPS SORRY! using Real Red (Alphabet Rotary Stamp)
- Add panel to card base using dimensionals
Guess what is coming soon? If you guessed the Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session…YOU ARE RIGHT!
March 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US
with a projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
And sign up for both March and April and we have a FUN Bonus project for you!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
Yep…that’ all there is to this one!
|Set(s):||Timeless Textures, Gorgeous Grunge, Alphabet Rotary Stamp|
|Paper:||Crumb Cake, Brights dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Real Red|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!