Can you believe it…it’s the LAST Saturday in February and we have a GREAT challenge for our Create with Connie and Mary Design Team for the Saturday Blog Hop – Bundle of Joy…cards for Babies!
I really don’t have any ‘baby’ sets so I decide the ADORABLE little Easter Lamb would work GREAT paired with this saying…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Confetti print – 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 add to card front
- Blushing Bride – 3 3/4 x 3 /4; stamp greeting using Basic Grey Archival, punch out 1 1/2″ circle
- Stamp lamb using Basic Black Archival – color using Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride markers – cut out, add behind circle and add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Mint Macaron print – 5/8 x 2, cut sides on slant
- Multicolor Dot print – 1 x 1 3/4, cut sides on slant, layer, add bow paper clip, trim along top and add using dimensionals
|Set(s):||Easter Lamb, Suite Sayings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Birthday Bouquet dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Basic Grey Archival, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride|
|Other:||1 1/2″ Circle Punch, Bow Paper Clips, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!