Well here we are again…another Thursday and another challenge from Create with Connie and Mary!
We have a really cool sketch for you this week. I’m not sure I’m 100% happy with my colors on this but I really wanted to use this SAB dsp and so built my colors around that.
Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Smoky Slate – 5 x 3 3/4, layer onto Whisper White 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
- Calypso Coral print – 1 x 4 5/8
- Calypso Coral – 2 pieces – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add above and below print piece
- Stamp greeting using Basic Grey Archival then add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp hummingbird using Smoky Slate (one layer is stamped off), Basic Grey Archival, Calypso Coral, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Check out the FABULOUS projects from the Design Team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Wildflower Fields dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!