Here we are again at another Saturday and we have another GREAT Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Hop! This week our theme is Together Forever – Wedding or Anniversary Cards. This week I decided to go with an Anniversary.
This was a card that started with things that were sitting on top of my desk and I designed the card around this.
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smoky Slate – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, wrap piece of Watermelon Wonder Stitched Satin Ribbon around it then add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer – cut out Bloomin’ Heart and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp numbers using Watermelon Wonder on Whisper White, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Stamp banner and anniversary using Basic Grey Archival on Blushing Bride, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Cut out little banner from Basic Grey, stamp ‘th’ using Versamark and white emboss, add using dimensionals
|Set(s):||Number of Years|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer|
|Ink:||Versamark, Basic Grey Archival, Watermelon Wonder|
|Other:||Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Bloomin’ Heart Thinlet, Large Numbers Thinlets, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!