I really love this flower in the What I Love SAB set! You can get really cool depth in the look of your flowers and by using just the stamping off technique, you can really all your colors to match! I like when colors match!
So…it is Tuesday and it time for another SUO Challenge. This time our theme was to use SAB items! With some of my FAVORITE ones having just retired (so that new ones could come out), I decided to go this is GREAT flower set and the SAB dsp.
Here’s the details …
- Hello Honey – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Wildflower Fields dsp – 1 1/2 x 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – flowers (stamp 2 of each color) were done using Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral and Hello Honey. Use the stamping off technique to get the layers of color, leaves – Mossy Meadow outline color with Pear Pizzazz Marker, cut everything out and layer
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/2, use the leaf border from the Botanical Builder Thinlet set
- I laid the flowers on the panel (not adhering yet) so that I could stamp the greeting using Basic Black Archival; once stamped, add the flowers with the yellow one added using dimensionals
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add White Perfect Accents to the centers of the flowers to finish off!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||What I Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Hello Honey, Wildflower Fields dsp (SAB)|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Hello Honey|
|Other:||Botanical Builder Thinlits, White Perfect Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!